Thursday, October 20, 2011

New pattern: Apple Tree Rattle



























♥ Click this link if you want to follow my blog with Bloglovin ♥

Patronen ontwerpen vind ik erg leuk, maar het lastigste vind ik iets verzinnen wat er nog niet is. Er zijn al zoveel mooie dingen ontworpen! Deze appelboom (die ook als rammelaar gemaakt kan worden) bedacht ik tijdens onze laatste vakantie in Engeland. Gisteren heb ik het patroon eindelijk helemaal opgeschreven en vanaf nu is het verkrijgbaar in mijn Etsy-shop.

I love designing patterns, but I think it's the hardest thing to come up with something that isn't there yet. There are already so many gorgeous designs out there! I came up with the idea of this apple tree (that can also be made as a rattle) during our last vacation in the UK. Yesterday I managed to write down the pattern so as from today the pattern in available in my Etsy-shop.

21 comments:

  1. schattig!!!! die appeltjes zijn zo lief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so adorable!!
    I always want to try these patterns but as so scared as I don't know how to crochet very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoi Annemarie,
    Leuk patroontje heb je weer bedacht zeg! Wat je zegt, steeds weer met iets origineels komen is best lastig.
    Fijne dag nog.
    Groetjes, Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. supersweet! echt heel lief!

    LG Kichi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat ontzettend leuk zeg, wie weet koop ik hem binnenkort, is een leuk origineel kraamkadootje! I'll keep it in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable! Such a sweet little rattle!

    Have you linked up with Creative Me Monday? It's open all week long and I'd love to have you! You can link up as many projects as you'd like! The link is:

    http://www.thesoutherninstitute.com/2011/10/creative-me-monday_16.html?utm_source=BP_recent

    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I wish I had seen this a week ago because I'm going to a baby shower tomorrow and this would have been perfect. I'd love for you to link up this at my party: http://www.momontimeout.com/2011/10/taking-timeout-thursday-link-party-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat leuk! Je shopje is ook erg leuk. Ik ben dit jaar ook begonnen met een etsyshop met haakpatronen. niklo.etsy.com succes verder!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een leuk idee.
    mirjam
    www.fibersiv.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is an original! Glad up linked up to Eat, Grow, Sew. I'll feature you tomorrow on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable. Great job!

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wie schön. Sieht echt toll aus.

    LG Annett

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really this is just too cute! Thank you so much for linking up at Taking A Timeout Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute! Too bad I can't crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Annemarie, Thanks so much for linking up your sweet rattle to Motivated Monday at BeColorful. I wanted you to know I featured it this week.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. Found your blog from Motivated Monday. Crocheting is one of my long-time ambitions and by reading your blog I hope I can learn how to do it <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete